April 16, 2019
This weddingggg. Every single detail was thought out and just so stunning. I loved the deep/dark colors at the reception and that hand painted cake by Kyrsten’s Sweet Designs was so stunning! The bride & groom recorded a cd for cocktail hour and also had them packaged up by the door for guests to grab on their way out. (I meeean… SO GOOD.) From Chas gifting his bride a white piano, to Arielle hand writing all the dinner menus, to printing large photos of their cats for the photo booth, they managed to put together such a meaningful day that I wish we could relive over and over again. And take a look at that DRESS.
Details aside… Chas & Arielle were so laid back and kind, and I loved watching their family and friends love on them throughout the day. You guys were such a joy to work with throughout the entire process and we loved getting to know the sweet relationship you share. We love you both!!
- Venue- Excelsior
- Hair stylist- Anthology Lancaster
- Makeup artist- Vero Leigh
- Coordinator- Your Sweetest Day Events
- Cake- Kyrsten’s Sweet Designs
- Live band- Bachelor Boys Band
- Videographers- Atomic Tangerine Film Co.
- Florist- Petals With Style
- Farm Tables- Barnes Farmhouse Tables
- Photographers- Ali & Paul Co.